As per natural process, our skin secrets small amount of natural oil on daily basis. This oil acts like a natural moisturizer for the skin cells and it also keeps tissues well-hydrated and healthy. But if our skin secrets excess amount of oil which is also called sebum, it may result in the formation of acne, pimples, and blackheads. If you already have acne prone skin which is oily almost all the time, you must cleanse your face with a good soap everyday. Don’t use ordinary soap to cleanse your face, buy one that contains GLA (Gamma Lanoline acid), lemon or any herbal extract. Using Himalaya or Neutrogena face wash is also recommended as it not only removes excess oil from the skin but also cleanse the deep pores.
How Puss-filled Nodules are formed?
As depicted above, our skin secret small amount of sebum daily but when you grow younger, more oil is produced out of the cells and it often clogs the pores. Sometimes these pores don’t have any dust particles but sometimes they have impurities stuck deep inside, if not cleansed, the pore develops into a small cyst slowly and slowly when oil closes its opening. It is incumbent on acne suffers to cleanse the face at least five times a day otherwise these tiny puss-filled nodules are likely to occupy your entire face.
There are so many other reasons for excessive secretion of sebum from the skin such as increased intake of chicken, dairy products, oily food (fried beef, meat, potatoes, burgers, and eggs), insufficient sleep, poor skin cleansing, and hormonal disorder. So if you are suffering from severe acne that is causing numerous puss-filled nodules everyday, you should consult a dermatologist immediately instead of doing any experiment with your delicate skin. This procedure of popping the pimple at home is recommended for one pimple only not for a big bunch of nodules covering the skin.
Puss-filled pimples Uncomfortable and Annoying
There is no denying that puss-filled pimples are annoying; they make you feel paranoid, upset, and downright shameful because you can’t stand in public with confidence. Where these pimples shatter your confidence in public, haltering your daily activities such as going to gym, combine studies, dates, and sports, they are also making you emotionally weak and fragile. You don’t know what to do, because you are having at least one puss-filled pimple after every three days. The first pimple doesn’t heal fully before second pimple appears on your face. This is so common when you are in your teen years when there is a strong shift occurring in your body hormone, this is the phase when your height, figure, and body shape changes. When there are so many changes taking place in your body, it is likely to have acne and pimples on your face or else where on the body. So instead of feeling upset and paranoid, find a good solution for the removal of puss-filled pimples.
How to Pop Puss-filled Pimples at home without leaving scars
There is no question that there is a big risk in popping a pimple that’s completely filled with mucus. Because if you tear it apart incautiously, the fluid may erupt out of it but it may leave a big scar behind that may or may not heal with time. Some scars stay in their position for the lifetime so whenever you pop a pimple, you need to be careful and follow the procedure correctly.
Prepare Mixture: To prepare the mixture for puss-filled pimples, you’ll need to do the following steps
- Mix two tablespoons of sea salt in a tap water and boil it for 15 minutes
- Take a cotton cloth and soak it into hot boiling water for few minutes, be careful not to burn your hand during the procedure.
- Use fork to take the cloth out of the boiling water, turn off the stove
- Check the hot cloth with finger to see if it’s not too hot to grip in hand
- Now put this towel gently on the pimple and let it stay there for few minutes
- Repeat the process for 3 to 4 times, you will notice that the upper layer of the pimple is becoming soft and weak.
- Touch the zit with your finger and make sure your nails are filed properly. It’s risky to pierce the nail into the zit; it can leave the scratch mark behind, which may result in a permanent acne scar.
- When pimple becomes soft and delicate, squeeze it softly. Don’t press it harshly or use excessive force, if you do, your pimple may turn to a mark.
- Upon pressing the pimple, all the mucus would start coming out little by little; you have to keep cleaning it with a cotton pad. Be gentle, don’t do it in a hurry.
- Once every bit of puss gets out of pimple, use a small ice bar and place it over the treated area for few seconds to close the pore. You are done.
Note: If you don’t want to use wet cloth to soften the pimple, you can take steam on your face instead prior to squeezing puss from it. Keep in mind that pimple should never be popped from the top; instead it should be done from the side.
Important Points to keep in mind while Popping Pimples at home
Though popping the puss-filled pimples at home is completely safe and out of risk but you still need to take some precautions in your daily life so that to prevent new pimples for developing on the face.
Cleanse your face with natural cleanser at least before going to bed.
Use acne face wash early in the morning to cleanse the pores.
Exfoliate your skins once a week to remove dead skin cells.
All these procedures will help you get a glowing skin; there would be fewer chances for toxins and impurities to clog the pores. When skin is cleaned daily, it will secret less oil.