Skin wrinkles and blemishes affect your face beauty to a great extent. Banana Face mask helps you to get rid of skin wrinkles. Banana has potent nutrients and minerals that can fade away wrinkles quickly.Interestingly, when you use fruit facial mask then you don’t need to worry about side effects.Fruits are gift from Creator and such gifts never prove harmful for your face. You can fight with wrinkles and face blemishes if you apply banana facial mask twice a week. You surely need recipe of mask, so I’m going to share it with you.
Banana Face Mask Recipe
- Ripe Banana
- 1 teaspoon Thick yogurt
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
Preparation and Direction:
- Take a plate and mash banana with a spoon or fork in it. You need to make a smooth lump free pulp.
- Add orange juice and thick yogurt.
- Mix ingredients completely.
- Wash your face with soap and dry it with a towel.
- Apply a layer of mask on skin and give your face a massage in a circular motion for only 1-3 minutes.
- Now apply second thick layer of mask and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Apply a light skin moisturizer.
Result of Banana Face Mask:
You would surprise to see supple and soft skin with no blemishes. Instant freshness can be seen on your face. In addition, you would notice lovely face glow. This is all you want to see.
Benefits of Banana Face Mask Ingredients:
It is always suggest to know benefit of every single ingredient you add into a mask. So, I’m going to provide you some useful information.
Banana: Ripe banana has Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin E and Potassium. Vitamin A helps in fading dark spot, Vitamin B lighten skin tone, Vitamin E protects skin from sun-rays while Potassium moisturizes your dry skin. Combined effect of all such Vitamin and mineral let you enjoy wonderful facial benefits.
Yogurt: Large pores look terrible on skin, so when you want to deal with them then you have to use yogurt-which tighten skin pores and help you get youthful skin.
Orange Juice: It is rich source of Vitamin C that helps you deal with fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sometimes, few drops of mask fall on floor and become a cause of your slippage. You need to keep this point in mind while you use it.
- Mask gets sticky on face, you need to use water and massage it a little. In this way, mask would be removed easily from skin.
- You can add some essential oils like almond oil or olive oil on your skin, only one and half teaspoon. Addition of oil makes this mask very moisturizing and you don’t need to apply moisturizer afterwards.
Girls! You can easily fight with wrinkles and dark spots, if you give a try to this magical banana face mask at home. It is very easy to make and its results would be mind blowing.