Teen girls love to wear simple and cute school hairstyles. They want to get ready for school every day with a new hairstyle. So, today I decided to unlock some cool ideas for teen girl hairstyling. Let’s check these ideas.
1.Simple Ponytail with floral accessory
This hairstyle will take hardly five minutes.
How to make ponytail?
- Brush your little girl hair and then make a ponytail.
- Set a floral hair accessory just to enhance hair beauty.
2.Half French roll Half Straight hair
You would love to try this elegant teen girl hairstyle.
How to Make ?
- Divide hair into two sections: one up and one down.
- Now pull up hair section , apply hair serum , comb it right to left and then use hair pin to fix hair into its place.
- Next step is to pick left hair up section and make a roll with it and set it close to crown hair section.
- Use hair iron for keeping your down hair section straight.
- This is one of the simplest school hairstyles for teen girls.
3.Lace braid Ponytail hairstyle
This is one of the cutest school hairstyles that everyone would love to try.
How to Make?
- Make a high ponytail in your little girl straight hair.
- Now you need to make a lace braid over ponytail.
- For this purpose, pull a thin hair section from right side of ponytail and start making a simple three strand ponytail.
- You have to add thin hair section from very left side of your ponytail after equal intervals.
- In this way, you would be able to create a fascinating back to school hairstyle.
4.Triple Twisted ponytail hairstyle
It is a very simple hairstyle for little girls.
How to do?
- You need to pull hair section from left and right side of hair and then twist every hair section.
- Now combine both twisted section in the middle of your head and secure it with bobby pins
- Now pull hair section from lower part of hair section and repeat the same process for two times.
- End this hairstyle with a low ponytail. You can accentuate this hairstyle with white small hair accessories.
5.Pinned up Layers ponytail
This kind of school hairstyle is good for little girl with layered haircut. It is indeed hard to make a hairstyle with such haircut but you can surely try this amazing idea.
- Upper hair layers are usually short, so you need to pin them on the upper section of head.
- Now combine lower end of your upper layers into lower layers and make a simple low ponytail.
- You can enhance beauty of your hair with floral hair accessory.
6.Side Braided Ponytail hairstyle
Another cute school girl hairstyle is to make a side braid and combine it into a low ponytail.
How to do?
- Pull hair section from side of head and then start making a French braid
- When you lead to end of braid, you need to make a low ponytail and wrap this braid over ponytail
This is a classic hairstyle idea for teen girls.
7.Curly Twisted Half up and half Down hairstyle
You need hair iron for making this kind of hairstyle for school girl.
How to Make?
- Your task is to add some curls into hair of your little girl.
- Now you need to twist curls of above section and set them on the crown section of head.
- Set above section curls in the form of a hair don and leave the down hair curls as they are.
This is a graceful hairstyle for teen girl.
8.Half up hair flower with half low curly hair
You would love to make flower with your sweetheart hair.
How to Make flower with hair?
Another great idea for little girl hairstyling is:
- Pull up hair section, twist them and wrap them on crown hair section in the form of a flower.
- Pick a thin hair section, make a braid and set it next to your hair.
- You need to get curls in lower hair section.
Now you know how to make 7 amazing school hairstyles for teen girls. I’m sure you would love to try them on hair of your sweetie. Would you?